Group Director Consulting Projects
Open to Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne locations.
How you'll make a difference ...
The Group Director Consulting Projects establishes and controls a coordinated modern global consulting practice through:
- collaborate across regions, providing strategic guidance and a compelling customer experience,
- embed consistent delivery excellence on our projects
- engage our people and create a high performing culture
- achieve key metrics
What you'll be doing ...
- Support regions to establish and maintain executive-level engagement with all customers, to result in long term beneficial partnerships;
- Achieve delivery excellence by being across all projects within the region and ensuring project escalations are proactively managed to successful resolution;
- Closely monitor support metrics and ensure they remain within budget, agreed timeframe and KPIs.
- Support the sales process to continually challenge and drive down the effort required to deliver our products and solutions;
- Proactively establish and maintain Executive-level engagement with key customers to result in long term relationships and commitments to TechnologyOne;
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to negotiate contracts with customers in line with TechnologyOne’s business strategy;
- Lead and participate in the design and development of high-quality proposals as necessary to meet client requirements.
- Create a high performing Consulting team by providing; strong and consistent leadership; performance and people management; coaching and development;
- Lead, mentor and coach the Regional Consulting Directors to deliver consistent growth and meet and/or exceed assigned revenue and profit goals;
- Deliver people engagement scores that achieve targets set ensuring our people are advocates for Consulting and TechnologyOne as a whole;
- Foster cross functional collaboration across Consulting, Sales and R&D to ensure optimal efficiency, consistency and quality;
- Work closely with the Workforce Planning to leverage resources and ensure the most effective deployment of skills that develops consultants, achieves revenue and improves customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Consulting Revenue and Profit of the region to achieve targets;
- Drive sustainable growth through the design and delivery of the Consulting strategy:
- achieving revenue and profit goals with regions
- formulating and establishing strategies to grow services within the region
- proactively overseeing projects to ensure 100% referenceable sites
Your Talents ...
- Demonstrated ability to successfully create and execute against strategies within an industry market segmentation environment;
- Extensive management experience and ability to build and lead a high performing team;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills with proven ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders internally and externally;
- Proven budget formulation, and control abilities;
- Strategic thinker. Able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyse risks, make good judgements, and solve problems.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.