Brisbane or Sydney
- Are you looking to get ahead in your career and gain valuable Management Accounting experience?
- Join a Global Industry Leader dedicated to helping build Australia's homes!
- On offer is a highly attractive remuneration, plus ongoing career progression opportunities!
Deliver solutions that build Australia.
We span 130 countries and have been around since 1932, but one thing remains unchanged: we strive to be a global leader in construction materials and serve our customers by providing best-quality products and systems backed by expertise, service and support.
We’re part of building Australia’s homes, hospitals, communities and more through the innovative solutions we supply to the construction industry and through the people who grow their careers with us.
Join us, be part of the solution and continue to build our tradition of being the best.
About the Opportunity
Due to ongoing demand, Knauf currently has an opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join their team either in Brisbane or Sydney, on a full-time maternity leave contract basis, working for a minimum of 12 months.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the flow of sales information to decision makers and sales account management.
Moreover, you will also be responsible for developing/maintaining existing projects, including sales budgets and the integration of sales performance data with Salesforce, SAP and rebate databases.
Some of your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing the annual sales budget process including establishing customer budgets and uploading them into SAP;
- Developing a suite of insightful sales reports and dashboards in Business Objects/Business Warehouse;
- Managing the distribution network through financial analysis reporting, working closely with internal sales and marketing teams to identify new opportunities and maximise revenue;
- Assisting in maintaining the national pricing tools and processes in SAP and rebates database;
- Providing all data concerning the annual target setting, while understanding market segments and channels, identifying areas for network expansion, and coordinating the execution of new agreements.
Please Note: Early career applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Who is Knauf looking for?
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstrable experience in Management Accounting, ideally with programming skills. Additionally, you will have at minimum, tertiary qualifications in either Accounting and Finance, Information Technology or Business. Applicants with a dual degree in Accounting/IT, will be seen as highly desirable.
As an early career opportunity, this role would be well suited to applicants looking to get ahead in their career. Importantly, you must be a self-starter capable of work in a highly complex environment with an ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances with fluidity and confidence.
You'll also need to demonstrate strong SAP and advanced excel skills, and ideally some form of programming knowledge or experience. Your ability to think critically and analytically, particularly in regards to understanding and explaining relevant financial data, will be critical to your success.
Additionally, any experience with VBA, BW, SQL and Salesforce will help in your ability to understand processes quickly and hit the ground running.
Why Join Our Team?
These are the things that we're proud to offer our people:
PRIDE: Join the global leaders in lightweight construction materials.
OPPORTUNITY: Progress your career in a performance culture that spans 130 countries.
REWARD: Fulfil your potential, be recognised for your commitment to succeed and drive your own future.
SUSTAINABILITY: Be part of a global company that has thrived since 1932 and is passionate about thriving into the future through economic, social and environmental sustainability.
CHANGE: Challenge yourself by embracing innovation and growth with us.
In addition to the above, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration, with flexibility for negotiation depending on skills and experience.
Moreover, you'll enjoy the benefits of working with an expert team that take pride in the professional quality of their work, with potential opportunities to progress your career both nationally, and internationally.
You'll also experience the added job stability and backing of a global organisation offering ongoing opportunities for career advancement and training, in a role very much suited to an early career professional looking to get ahead in their career.
For an opportunity to join a Global Industry Leader and get ahead in your career - Apply Now!