About the Role
This role is responsible for providing efficient travel administration services for APNIC staff and sits within APNIC's Business Area, reporting to the Trainee Office and Facilities Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liasing with a third party travel provider to administer the travel for APNIC staff across the Asia-Pacific and beyond. Most of the travel undertaken by APNIC's multinational staff is international and so previous travel booking and knowledge of visa application processes are essential for this role.
- Qualifications in Business Services or equivalent
- Experience in travel administration, including international travel and the ability to deal with travel providers
- Sound administrative experience
- Ability to provide a high level of internal and external customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Power Point; and email correspondence
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and co-operative approach
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and with initiative
Working At APNIC
The APNIC team is as diverse as the Internet community itself. We represent a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds, including more than 25 languages! APNIC team members enjoy flexible working conditions, ample opportunities for professional development and training, and other great benefits.
Learn more at: www.apnic.net
The APNIC office is based in Brisbane, Australia. We offer market related remuneration packages, and a diverse workplace with attractive benefits. To apply, please complete the application form below.
APNIC Jobs Announce Mailing List
Join our mailing list to be notified of jobs as they become available.
APNIC, the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre, is collecting personal information from you as part of the recruitment process. If you do not provide the personal information requested in this form, then APNIC may not be able to process your application.
- how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by APNIC, and how APNIC will deal with such a complaint;
- how you may access the personal information held by APNIC about you, and seek the correction of such information.
APNIC is unlikely to disclose your personal information to any overseas recipient, although some of your personal information may be stored on secure servers located in Australia and Singapore.