Internet Resource Analyst (Member Services)
About the Role
APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry for the Asia Pacific Region. APNIC's Internet Resource Analysts are responsible for addressing pre and post membership enquires from APNIC members and the Internet community.
The Internet Resource Analysts play a key role in consulting to APNIC members and interested parties regarding all APNIC services including, for example, membership matters, online facilities, policies and Internet resource management advice. This is provided through email, phone and online chat media.
The successful candidate will occasionally be required to travel to attend APNIC and other Internet community events during which time they will provide face-to-face consultations, and will liaise with members within the Asia Pacific. In addition the successful candidate may also be required to work closely with APNIC's Training Team to conduct training within the Asia Pacific.
Ideally your background will include the following:-
- A relevant IT qualifications or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge of networking and TCP/IP routing protocols
- Familiarity with current networking technologies
- Previous experience working in a support environment and/or helpdesk
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience/proven capability in delivering presentations and training courses
- Demonstrated ability to perform administrative tasks reliably and accurately
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work shifts to cover business operations between 9am and 9pm
- Ability to speak an Asian language
Working at APNIC
The APNIC team is as diverse as the Internet community itself. We represent a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds, including more than 25 languages! APNIC team members enjoy flexible working conditions, ample opportunities for professional development and training, and other great benefits.
Learn more at: www.apnic.net.
The APNIC office is based in Brisbane, Australia. We offer market related remuneration packages, and a diverse workplace with attractive benefits. To apply, please fill out the application form below.
APNIC Jobs Announce Mailing List
Join our mailing list to be notified of jobs as they become available.
APNIC, the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre, is collecting personal information from you as part of the recruitment process. If you do not provide the personal information requested in this form, then APNIC may not be able to process your application.
- how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by APNIC, and how APNIC will deal with such a complaint;
- how you may access the personal information held by APNIC about you, and seek the correction of such information.
APNIC is unlikely to disclose your personal information to any overseas recipient, although some of your personal information may be stored on secure servers located in Australia and Singapore.