Travel and Office Administrator
About the Role
APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC's Travel and Office Administrator is responsible for providing efficient travel administration services for APNIC staff, as well as providing general administrative services to support APNIC daily operations.
The role sits within APNIC's Office Team and reports to APNIC's Office and Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will split their time between office and travel administration. Previous travel administration experience is not essential for the role but will be highly regarded.
To be successful in this role your background will include practical experience in the following:-
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- At least one years experience in a responsible administrative position
- Ability to provide a high level of internal and external customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Power Point; and email correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and co-operative approach
A full position description will be provided for those candidates shortlisted for interview.
Working at APNIC
The APNIC team is as diverse as the Internet community itself. We represent a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds, including more than 25 languages! APNIC team members enjoy flexible working conditions, ample opportunities for professional development and training, and other great benefits.
Learn more at: www.apnic.net.
The APNIC office is based in Brisbane, Australia. We offer market related remuneration packages, and a diverse workplace with attractive benefits. To apply, please fill out the application form below.
APNIC Jobs Announce Mailing List
Join our mailing list to be notified of jobs as they become available.